Saturday, November 6, 2010

TV junky


Now that I have started this new goal I can't stop coming up with things I am thankful for. How can I just pick one everyday? Well, last night Karen & I enjoyed a rare Friday night relaxing at home together. I know it's lame, but I got so grateful as we sat and flipped through our now many channels. We now have the Hallmark channel, so we got to see Who's the Boss? What a classic, right?! We also got to watch House Hunters on HGTV! I could watch that channel all day! And to top it off . . . two of the best epidsodes of What Not to Wear ever! Mind you we still only pay $20 for our cable and we get all of that! Again, I know it's a little thing, but for a single gal it is fun to just cuddle up with the kitties and watch the good ole boob tube!


Even tonight I am flipping through finding tons of great movies . . . Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Hope Floats, Coyote Ugly, and Little Miss Sunshine. Now, I do own every single one of those movies, but there's something special about finding a great one on TV . . . like winning the jackpot out of all the crap out there.


Lastly, I got to watch Big Ten volleyball! Eeeeee . . . I'm so gidding. The night would be a perfect ten if I were cuddling with a guy, not a cat and if I wasn't so emotional that I cried watching Coyote Ugly. Oh well . . . a girl can only dream right?

No comments:

Post a Comment