Saturday, November 27, 2010

catching up

The lack of an Internet connection at my mom's house kept me out of touch over the holiday. My new phone keeps me more connected as I travel, but I do love the break from email, etc. when I am home. It was a very emotional week with some high stress things going on with those around me. However, the time at home allowed me to reflect on all that I am thankful for . . .

~ My uncle Ron surprised us by coming to Thanksgiving! He moved to Colorado over the summer and we didn't think he would be there.

~ Traditions! In a time of change it is nice to go home and know all the things that you can count on. Two in particular are green bean casserole and apple crisp!

~ Faithful friends who joined me in some lofty prayers this week. It's so comforting to know I have people in my life who I can always count on.

No comments:

Post a Comment