Friday, November 19, 2010

new mommas

I know I wrote about this a few days ago, but I am thankful for all of the experiences that my friends are going through as they learn about motherhood. Our great friend Rachel came for her first overnight visit with sweet Abigail (a.k.a. Crabby). She also brought tubs of bottles, pumps, clothes, blankets, etc. It's crazy how much stuff you need to take care of a baby! I'm just so thankful for all the blessings God has showered on Rachel. Being pregnant and having a baby was a very difficult process for her, but I just can't help but reflect on all she has learned since I've known her and how it's all coming together and helping her be a GREAT mom! She is so patient and relaxed and does such a great job with Abby. Abby was so early so she had to teach her a lot more that she didn't get time to learn in the womb. It does make me anxious for my turn, but Rachel is so gracious when we want to snuggle with her or don't want to change her diaper. I'm just so proud of her and had to share it!

I'm also thankful for our breakfast at Real Food. So close and always hits the spot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment