Monday, November 29, 2010

christmas is here

I hope to keep up my grateful journal through the holidays. It's been a rougher stretch, but remaining thankful in my everyday thoughts helps me to stay so much more positive. This will help a ton with all the shopping ahead because I tend to get annoyed.

I have been so thankful for my church the last few Sundays. I'm still not super connected personally there, but the messages and the worship are just amazing and touch me in such a personal way. Our pastor is also so genuine and I truly look forward to Sunday mornings.

I'm also very thankful for the Christmas season. I love decorating and am very thankful that the cats have not destroyed anything yet. I hope that the celebration of Jesus' birth is on my heart each and every day and that he is at the center of all celebrations.

It's a busy time of year for club volleyball and we decided to try a new venture with Dead Frog VBC and it has been absolutely wonderful. I feel like I'm really making some great new friends and am excited for fun times ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment