Monday, November 22, 2010

not what I want

I got so frustrated earlier this fall when I heard one of my players say, "Why can't I just get what I want?!" I feel like screaming the exact same thing right now! I want my prayers to be answered so bad right now and it doesn't look hopeful so I'm having trouble being grateful today. I will try a list version today, though, because I am grateful for much, but just sad at the same time.

~I'm grateful for this sweet kitty bathing on my lap right now even though when I came home last night and I freaked out when I thought she was outside.

~I'm grateful for my flexible schedule and being able to work from home in my PJs.

~I'm grateful for the power of prayer and for friends who will drop everything to join me.

~I'm grateful for Kenyon who just warms my heart every time I see him.

~I'm grateful for spending time with family soon.

~I'm grateful God made me an optimistic hopeful person even though it's to a fault sometimes.

That's all for today . . . here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment