Sunday, November 21, 2010

timing

The older I get the more I am able to be grateful for God's timing in my life. It is obvious that God has called me to my job for "such a time as this." Although it is overwhelming, it is a blessing to have this opportunity. Over the last few days I've been able to reflect on all that God has been doing the last few months to help prepare me for this situation. At the same time I've had some trouble thinking about all the things that God hasn't blessed me with that would be helpful in this situation. First and foremost is a husband that could support me just how I need through this situation, as well as help to provide a good example to my girls. God really newed my contentment this morning at church, though. As I learn in every situation like this, He has everything under control and His ways are good and perfect. Right now I'm trying to believe in the power of prayer and to be grateful for the Holy Spirit. That's God's gift to us to be able to commune with him. And the Holy Spirit is the only one who can truly help and comfort this young lady. I have nothing to do with it. Thank you Lord for all your perfect ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment