Thursday, November 4, 2010

a new beginning

I really enjoy blogging and have missed it for the last few months. I decided to start fresh with a new blog geared toward thankfulness. As we approach Thanksgiving a lot of people have taken on the challenge to post something they are grateful for each day on Facebook. I plan to do that on my blog for as long as I feel led. So here is my first day . . .

Some issues that I'm dealing with on my team have made me very grateful for my upbringing. My childhood was not perfect, but I was never without love, support, and guidance. It has helped me to make a lot of good decisions in my life and commit to things that I am very proud of. I can only hope that I can pass on those same morals and values in a very loving and positive way.

Here's to thankfulness . . . what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment