Friday, November 5, 2010

don't cry over spilt . . . cranvod

My poor roomie had a bit of a rough day yesterday. So after volleyball she came home hoping to cuddle up and relax with a cranvod watching Thursday night TV. While she was doing some stretching, the unsuspecting cranvod was kicked over. Although I knew this would be devastating for Karen, so I laughed and tried to keep the situation light-hearted. It took her a little while, but she did eventually laugh and was able to shake off the incident. It just made me grateful to be able to laugh about something like that. No matter how careful someone tries to be, you just can't avoid every situation so why not laugh? Life is too short.

Although it delayed my sleep I did have a few more laughs before bed when I allowed Phoebe into my room. She definitely wanted to snuggle, but would not sit still. She was under the covers, tickling me . . . most of the time I would be annoyed, but I just thought it was so funny. Maybe when they are older they will actually sleep normally with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment