Friday, November 12, 2010

fall blessings


Fall is my absolute favorite season of the year! Last year fall was rather non-existent . . . we went right from summer to winter. This year has been so different. It is one of the most beautiful falls ever and today is probably the last day that it will reach 60 degrees, but it's November 12 so who can complain. Although I have been busy and have no desire to exercise, I have gotten to enjoy the nice weather. The last two days I spent time raking and doing final preps on the garden. It was so glorious to be outside yesterday and to be sweating! (I consider vigorous raking as my exercise!) I don't know if it was just for me, but the last few days have been exhausting physically & mentally and the weather gave me just the little boost that I needed. Thank you Lord for that special blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment