Thursday, December 9, 2010

free books

I am so grateful to live in the city and have access to the public library. This was something that I never got to enjoy as a kid growing up in the sticks. I normally take full advantage of this, but during season it was hard to find time for pleasure reading. There have been a few books on my list, though, and I just kept checking the library site to see if they were available. Both of them have holds, but sometimes you can get lucky and today I did! I found Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks at the Madison Square library. I drove there only to find that the library didn't open till noon so I had to go back, but hopefully it will be well worth it. I finally put a hold on Unlocked by Karen Kingsbury so hopefully that one comes soon. I'm really looking forward to escaping in some good books!

No comments:

Post a Comment